Re: [orca-list] Orca Weirdness After Logging Out - gnome 2.24.0

Hi,
I tried removing the orca.desktop file.  The problem is still there.  Something that I thought would be completely unrelated happened though.  I have a custom command to launch Orca set in sessions.  It is:
./orca-devel/bin/orca
I am using the trunk of Orca because the problem with Firefox3.0 is fixed with it.  The odd thing is, after removing orca.desktop, this no longer works at startup.  I have to press alt-f2 and type in the command.  I figured this would be totally unrelated, but it worked until I deleted that file.  I thought it may cause the default installation of Orca not to start, but not this custom command.
Storm