[orca-list] Intrepid/Orca trunk regressions

I upgraded to orca trunk, and now it mostly works with firefox 3.0.3 as shipped with intrepid. At the moment I can read webpages with the arrow keys, which I couldn't before, but the following behaviors don't work:

1. Tab doesn't speak link text.

2. / and ' don't speak. Similarly, ctrl-k and ctrl-l don't speak when I try moving to the search/location bars.

I'm also experiencing previously-reported behavior in Thunderbird--that is, text isn't spoken as I backspace over it. Similarly, field names in the header aren't spoken when composing a message, so I have to guess as to whether or not I'm on the various composition fields.

My terminal also fails to speak at all with orca from trunk, though it speaks fine with /usr/bin/orca as shipped with intrepid.

So at the moment, the combination I'm having the best luck with is orca as shipped with ubuntu and firefox 3.1. I guess I'll be switching back to that. Has anyone else seen these behaviors, and does anyone have any advice on what I might try other than a fresh install? I can't believe no one has noticed that gnome-terminal has stopped speaking as I've mentioned here a week or so back, making me wonder if something is horribly broken in my local install.