Re: [orca-list] Orca Weirdness After Logging Out - gnome 2.24.0

Yes, i am.
If I press ctrl+alt+backspace orca asks me which synthesizer I want to run.
You do not need wait for the login drum sound to type the login and the password.

Rich Caloggero wrote:
gnome-about says I'm running 2.24.0.

When I try and logout, the logout window does not speak. So, I pressed alt+l which did in deed log me off.

However, after orca went away, it came back again running eSpeak this time, and said:
entering orca setup.
... then asked me which synthesizer I wanted to run (1 for eSPeak, 2 for IBM) ...

After this announcement, there was a fairly long pause, then I heard the login drum sound.

Anyone else experience this behavior? Very strange.

-- Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM>