[orca-list] Orca Still Broken

Hello all,

This behaviour has been the same for a couple of weeks now. Whenever I log into Gnome, it takes Orca about a minute or more to say "Welcome to Orca." Then, it does not work on the desktop. It does work in gnome-terminal. It starts to speak when I open the terminal. When I close the terminal, it says "goodbye" and stops speaking. This started after a significant number of my Gnome components were updated to 2.24 versions. I still think that my gnome-desktop base is at 2.22. I know of at least one other person who is experiencing this issue. Does any of the developers have an idea as to what might be going on here?

Thanks,
Robby