Re: [orca-list] opensolaris questions

Hi Josh:

Thanks for your interest in OpenSolaris.  Accessible install is still. a
work in progress - I hope to get to the point where there is a GRUB boot
menu entry for the 2008.11 release, but it's not there yet.  Fingers
crossed.  You can read a little more about it here:

http://blogs.sun.com/wwalker/entry/more_progress_on_accessible_install
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/indiana/status/accessibility/

Hope this helps!

Will