[orca-list] pidgin problems

Hi all, has anyone noticed problems with pidgin on Intrepid after latest at-spi and orca update? I updated atk, gail, at-spi and orca yesterday, and everything else is working flawlessly. When I go into Pidgin though, the buddy list window will come up, but if I try to arrow around it, I lose speech. Strange thing is though, according to a sighted person that was helping, orca was still up, and he closed Pidgin, speech was restored. One thing to note though, is that when he closed Pidgin, the not responding dialogue came up and I had to click force quit for it to close. Has anyone else experienced this type of issue? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

Guy
P.S. Just a quick question regarding my hardy issue I wrote about last week. If I update gnome to 2.24 on that machine, will that fix the issue of desktop and menus not speaking?