[orca-list] opensolaris questions

Hi all,
I've been playing with solaris express using qemu and speakup under
linux for a vm and a text console, and have just now got espeak
compiled, so orca should come soon; I'm excited about seeing the java
desktop.  I understand that espeak will come bundled with b100, and that
supposedly on the opensolaris cd there is a menu item to choose an
accessible install.  When I look on the opensolaris cd, I don't see
anything in menu.lst.  Am I missing something?
Cheers,
Josh