Re: [orca-list] Strange problem accessing panels

Bram Duvigneau wrote:
I just installed Ubuntu on my eee pc. I'm able to access the menu with
alt+f1, but switching from panels with ctrl+alt+tab doesn't work. I had
this problem with Ubuntu 8.04 and now it's still there after upgrading
to the latest development release of Ubuntu 8.10. Any ideas what this
could be?

Solved my own problem. In the system menu, preferences, appearance,
desktop effects no radio button was selected. I wasn't able to tab to
the radio buttons either. Clicking the no effects radio button with
orca's flat review mode solved this problem. I didn't try any other
option and I don't know what was the default when nothing was selected.

Bram