Re: [orca-list] Openoffice.org Calc question

Hi Attila.

I surprised, because 2.24.1 Orca not say the cell coordinates in
Openoffice.org Calc my machine, only the Cell word and cell text
spokened when I navigating a table, but for example a1, b1 coordinates
not spokened.

I'm surprised too. I just tried it on three different machines:

1. OpenSolaris with OOo 3.0, Orca from trunk and Orca from the
gnome-2.24 branch.

2. Same as above but on a Ubuntu Intrepid box with the current Jaunty
updates.

3. A fresh install of Intrepid using OOo 2.4.1 and Orca 2.24.1.

In all cases, Orca spoke the cell contents (if any) followed by the cell
coordinates (a1, b1, etc.).

This is a known bug, or I fill bugreport?

If you could file a report that would be great. Please include a full
debug.out as well. Thanks!

Take care.
--Joanie