[orca-list] Openoffice.org Calc question

Dear list!

I surprised, because 2.24.1 Orca not say the cell coordinates in
Openoffice.org Calc my machine, only the Cell word and cell text
spokened when I navigating a table, but for example a1, b1 coordinates
not spokened.
The trivial check box in application-specific setting/soffice page is
checked.

Tryed Orca 2.25.2-pre version, not solve my problem.
This is a known bug, or I fill bugreport?
2.22.3 Orca version work perfect with this situation.

Attila