Re: [orca-list] open solaris

Good it works. I didn't know how usable it would be as I haven't actually tried it myself.

Michael Whapples

On 23/12/42 20:59,  wrote:
Hi,
Yes, I tried the web version and it runs well. The only problem is that I'm not able to read the table presented with the devices. I had to save the report in html and then I could read it.

Best regards
Sérgio Neves
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] open solaris

I don't actually know what is wrong and how to solve it, but it appears that the java access bridge is not finding the native dll. If other java GUI applications work fine with the java access bridge, then all I can assume is that the bat file is messing up something to do with the system paths. If this guess is correct then it should be reported as a bug against the device detection tool. Have you tried the web version?

Michael Whapples