[orca-list] open solaris

Hi, I got open solaris to run on a older computer. It is a great system, but here are three things I found.
My main problem is that no sound card I tried was supported other than my USB speakers. Even my soundblaster
live that works with everything didn't work.
Second, the add remove software seems to be accessible, but all I heard was updating packages. I waited
several minutes and never did hear anything else.
Last, and this is probably just a difference from what I was use to. In the user account settings, I didn't
see a tab for setting user privileges, or a setting to tell if the user is a administrator or desk top user.
   Other than that the system seems very good. But is anything going to be done to support more soundcards.
With out that support a lot of people will not be able to use this system.