[orca-list] opensolaris

what version of opensolaris provides the spoken installer?
i tried to download the live cd a couple of times but the down arrow five times and enter seems to produce no speech so the only thing i can think of unless my laptop sound card doesn't support it is that i keep downloading the wrong version iso file.
it is the same laptop running ubuntu at the moment.
i think it is the compaq presario 140 which i think i bought over three years ago to help me get to grips with linux at my linux user group.