Re: [orca-list] opensolaris

Hello,
It is the indiana 2008.11-101aRC1B release you want. Both the primary language and global language ones support accessible install. To know whether the sound is the problem or if you have the wrong CD, do you get a beep at the language selection menu? (The language selection menu appears after some time when you have pressed down cursor a good number of times and pressed enter at the boot menu) I think the beep should work regardless of sound working or not as it uses the PC speaker device rather than the sound card.

Also as a note, I have mentioned here some of the problems I have encountered (eg. audio levels not being saved, java access bridge not working, etc) so if you don't want to have to work around some of these bugs then it might not be for you at the moment. Hopefully these bugs can be fixed before the final release and that may be better for those who really want everything just to work.

Michael Whapples