Re: [orca-list] getting to a text console in opensolaris

Hi Josh:

I believe the thing you are looking for is called "virtual consoles". Here's some URLs on the subject, though I haven't tried them yet:

http://blogs.sun.com/awenas/entry/opensolaris_virtual_console
http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/opensolaris-announce/2008- October/001938.html

If you try it out, let us know how it works.

Hope this helps,

Will