Re: [orca-list] is it possible to build gnome-speech with alsa as default underintepid

Hi Aruni:

gnome-speech doesn't know which sound system is in use. Instead, it relies upon the speech engine to make the decision for what to use. What issues are you having with gnome-speech? Have you tried testing it with the 'test-speech' application?

Will