Re: [orca-list] I have three questions about the OpenSolaris live cd

Hi All:

I'd like to point people to http://mail.opensolaris.org/mailman/listinfo/desktop-discuss, which is where people can discuss things about the general OpenSolaris desktop and http://mail.opensolaris.org/mailman/listinfo/accessibility-discuss, which is where people can discuss accessibility-specific things about the OpenSolaris desktop.

These forums are also searchable via http://www.opensolaris.org/os/discussions/

Hope this helps!

Will