[orca-list] I have three questions about the OpenSolaris live cd

Hi, I am going to have to get more memory unless the final release will work with 512 Mb. When will the final
release be out?
   First, is there a add remove programs feature that works with Orca in OpenSolaris?
   Second, how free is the OpenSolaris operating system compared to Linux? The reason I ask is I would like
to share the operating system with others who have no way or no time to download it.
Mike.