Re: [orca-list] opensolaris live CD and braille

Hi Michael:

Some other thing might be happening, such as the AT-SPI infrastructure
dying or something. You might try turning on debugging
(http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging) and/or running Orca from a
command line to see if any errors or messages are emitted.

Will