[orca-list] braille being cut off on right hand side of some sentences

Hello there,

I have a problem in Orca 2.4.22 on Hardy when I want to read braille the
right hand side of some sentences are being cut off.  This especially
happened yesterday while reading a manual from Garmin

http://www.garmin.com

I contacted Brltty about this and one of the members Samuel sent me over
here.  Firstly, is anyone seeing this problem and if so how have they
fixed it.  Secondly, is there anything I can do about this as  I would
prefer to read the braille because I need to record some of this
matterial.