Re: [orca-list] problems with my banking site in firefox

Hi Mike,
Its best to leave the html as it is, and use sed (a stream editor) to
change the numbers, that way we are sure that the layout has not been
changed.
try this in a terminal:
sed 's/[0-9]/1/g' personalBank.html >noRealNumbers.html

this will change all numbers to '1', and output to noRealNumbers.html
please open the modified file to varify that the important numbers have
been replaced, and that the issue still can be reproduced.

It is intresting what weard and wonderful (broken) html markup people
use.

Hope this helps.

-Jon