Re: [orca-list] problems with my banking site in firefox

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 07:13:05AM +0000, michael weaver wrote:
for some reason i was not able to edit my bank account information when
using openoffice writer to get a page layout to do with the firefox bug i
am experienceing.

Why are you trying to use OpenOffice for this? I would suggest editing the
file with a text editor, leaving the HTML intact and replacing the private
bank account details with bogus values.