Re: [orca-list] Losses of Speech upon Exit

Hi Steve:

This is a bummer.  Some instability seems to have been introduced
somewhere and it's a hard one to track down.  Do you also notice any
other error dialogs appearing, such as one saying something about Bonobo
crashing?  In addition, when this happens, please run the following
command from a virtual console to see if the desired processes are still
running:

ps -elf | egrep "orca|at-spi|bonobo|synth|brltty"

Thanks!

Will