Re: [orca-list] Eclipse editor auto insertions go missing, bug filed...

Thanks Mario!  It's very important that we try to get things fixed at
the source as much as we can -- it's the right place to fix things and
it also helps encourage mainstream developers to become more aware of
accessible design.

Your Eclipse bug is an awesome thing to do and I encourage everyone to
file bugs or register complaints as close to the source as possible.
This includes firing off e-mails to web content providers that provide
RCM (Really Crappy Markup).  While we can try to do as much as we can in
Orca to work around RCM, but we should strive to educate content
providers about how to be creative, yet accessible.

Will