Re: [orca-list] Orca, Gnome Speech extreme latency, stalling

Hi All:

Just to clarify one thing:  gnome-speech itself doesn't specify what
audio system is used.  Instead, gnome-speech merely provides wrappers on
top of speech engines and lets the speech engine make the choice what to
use.

Hope this helps,

Will