Re: [orca-list] Orca, Gnome Speech extreme latency, stalling

Hey Steve:

We use OSS on Solaris. NOTE that you are entering a very politically charged space. Linux audio is traditionally very broken and everyone and their brother has an idea for how to fix it. Unfortunately, there are more solutions than problems, but it's a close race since each solution introduces its own set of problems. :-(

Will