Re: [orca-list] Best email solution?

Hello Jason,

Sorry about the delay to your other mails, I've been sick and very busy with school and due dates lately so haven't had very long with doing email stuff.
Thanks for those mails though... And I'll get back to you asap.
I know this probably shouldn't be said on list, but thought I would tell you just encase it is a little while before I do.

Please see below for my email comments, and questions...