Re: [orca-list] Extremely Urgent, and I do mean urgent

On Boomtime, day 69 of Discord 3174, Willie Walker wrote:

Your mileage may vary depending upon the Ubuntu box, but here's what I
end up doing to get to the Windows files:

1) Alt+F1 to go to the panel menu.
2) Arrow right to the "Places" menu.
[...]

A shorter way to get the same result is to press ctrl-l from the
desktop or the file manager. Now a edit box will show up where you can
enter a location which will then open in the file browser
Nautilus. Simply enter smb:// there. The file manager will open with a
list of your windows domains or workgroups.

HTH

  Henning