Re: [orca-list] Thoughts on a "list of elements" feature for Orca in Firefox

Sounds good in it its proposed form.  It sounds like something that
could be extended by someone in the future if they wanted to.  You
mentioned the situation of going to say the 150th link; I'm really not
sure how one would quickly get to that specific link given the present
proposed design however.

What I'd probably use more than a link list would be expanded
structural navigation keys to include specifying the type of control
or form element desired.  For example, a form might have 23 edit boxes
and you want to get to the button that follows, you currently would
have to tab through the 23 edit controls first.  It would be nice to
hit a single key to go to the next button or if hotkeys come up short,
we could use a two-key system where the first button specifies "find a
control" and the second would specify the control type.