[orca-list] Extremely Urgent, and I do mean urgent

Hello Chris,
sorry if I didn't understand your mail correctly, but did your company
urge you to install Ubuntu on your second machine?
If so, they should provide some assistance for you. But if not, I
would recommend you to get back to Windows.
You then may try to explore Linux/Ubuntu on one of your private
machines, and it would be the best to start up using the live CD
first, in order to explore the system step by step.