[orca-list] Extremely Urgent, and I do mean urgent

Hello Chris,
sorry if I didn't understand your mail correctly, but did your company
urge you to install Ubuntu on your second machine?
If so, they should provide some assistance for you. But if not, I
would recommend you to get back to Windows.
You then may try to explore Linux/Ubuntu on one of your private
machines, and it would be the best to start up using the live CD
first, in order to explore the system step by step.
Hermann