Re: [orca-list] fedora 9 orca crashing

Hi Janina:

Is this breakage with svn trunk, the gnome-2-22 branch, a released
tarball, or a version of Orca that comes with the distribution?

If it's broken in the gnome-2-22 branch, I need to know since the
tarballs for GNOME 2.22.3 are due Monday.  I've tested the gnome-2-22
branch on my machines for this particular breakage and cannot reproduce
it.

Will