Re: [orca-list] A little Thunderbird weirdness

Hi,

I am not seeing this behavior. All of the columns in the message list for my secondary email account are being properly announced and I can open any message without problems. However, the first time I opened one of these messages and tried to type something to see if it was editable, I managed to crash Thunderbird. However, I haven't been able to duplicate this behavior. Pressing Firefox navigation keys all seem to work properly now.

I am using the nightly build of Thunderbird, Orca from svn trunk, and Ubuntu Gutsy.

dave

Lorenzo Taylor wrote:
I'm having just a little trouble with Thunderbird 3.0 when using multiple
accounts. I have 3 different email accounts. The first one, which I setup after
starting Thunderbird for the first time works very well. I have no complaints at
all. However, the second and third accounts do something extremely weird.
Whenever I go into the inbox on my default account, I see who sent each message
after the subject and if I press enter on a message, it opens. However, on my
other 2 accounts, rather than finding the sender after the subject, I instead
find the recipient, be it a mailing list or my own email address, and if I press
enter on a message, rather than having the message opened, I instead get a
window with an editable copy of the message. The only way to open the actual
message is to press control-o instead of enter. Has anyone with multiple
accounts faced this problem? Is there a known workaround for this strange issue?

Thanks,
Lorenzo