Re: [orca-list] Another Suggestion for OpenOffice/Orca Improvement

I don't know that the text mode apps will rule exclusively all that
much in the future.  Open Office style documents such as word
processing, spreadsheets, slide shows, etc. do have a place for less
technical users.  I think they have their place but at least in linux
we do have the choice and can use whatever floats our boats.  I like
the fact that I can read Office documents produced byothers in OO and
I can use OO to update said files and give them back to those same
users transparently without having to force them to come around to my
way of things.  It's all in flexibility.