Re: [orca-list] thunderbird

am So 18. Mai 2008 um 10:58:05 schrieb Daniel Dalton <d dalton iinet net au>:
Hi,

Considering using thunderbird, so I can use the gui for almost everything,
but got a couple of questions:
1. What's the best way to know what is the quoted part of a message?
What code controls this? Maybe I can do some hacking?

See Marcos mail answering the same question I've put, I think the date is
Friday May 16th.

2. Does thunderbird put any mail in the trash or junk mail folders?
Like how can I make every single message be downloaded to the inbox?

Haven't understood this correctly. Thunderbird downloads every new message
to the inbox, provided you didn't apply some filtering rules. And if you
delete a message, it is moved to the trash folder first.

3. How can I get my alpine mail stored in ~/mail/foldername where
foldername is a folder of messages, a plain text file.
And the inbox is /var/mail/username in thunderbird?

Don't know, because I don't know anything about Alpine.
Hermann