[orca-list] thunderbird

Hi,

Considering using thunderbird, so I can use the gui for almost everything, but got a couple of questions:
1. What's the best way to know what is the quoted part of a message?
What code controls this? Maybe I can do some hacking?
2. Does thunderbird put any mail in the trash or junk mail folders?
Like how can I make every single message be downloaded to the inbox?
3. How can I get my alpine mail stored in ~/mail/foldername where foldername is a folder of messages, a plain text file.
And the inbox is /var/mail/username in thunderbird?

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/