Re: [orca-list] Page presentation issues

Steve Holmes writes:
Actually, I'm glad Orca doesn't linearize tables or break up the line and
put links on single separate lines.

Agreed, and noting that we still have the option to use lynx or elinks
for simplified char-based views. I know I still use lynx, though I'm
using ff quite a lot.

<snip snip ...

Many pages seemed to navigate plenty fast for me but I do notice
sluggishness when using the structural navigation keys and especially if no
headings are found and it wraps around to top; that's the worst part.

Yes, it would be nice if we could have hard boundaries at our option.

For speed you might want to try turning off automatic image loading in
Edit / Preferences / Content.

If 'ya can't see 'em, why waste the cycles/bandwidth loading 'em?

Janina