[orca-list] Magnifier and Evolution

Hello

I have some problems using magnifier with Evolution, especially while
writing new message: the zoomer area does not follow cursor while typing
in editor window (I must press arrow key to move zoomer to actual
position). In other applications (Pan, Gedit, terminal etc.) there is no
such problem.

Where is the bug? Or is it the better email client for magnifier users?
I tried thunderbird but it's too hungry for my RAM :(

BTW is it possible to start Orca with muted (not disabled) speech, and
disable flat-review keys when speech is muted? I'd like to get back my
numeric keypad :(

Bohdan