[orca-list] More testing with Thunderbird

Hi,
I did more testing with Thunderbird, and it seems to work pretty stable,
but here are a few ovservations:
1. I cannot confirm that it consumes a lot of RAM (512 on my Notebook seems
to be efficient), but it uses some swap space (about 32 MB), which I didn't
observe with Evolution.
2. I wrote that the second line of the text is sometimes spoken twice,
well, I've to withdraw that "sometimes". It happens every time I start
reading a mail with the arrow keys. It does not happen when using the
SayAll command.
3. When composing a message, Orca does not surely track the cursor, unless
you change caret navigation from "Orca" to "Gecko".
For example: When you perform an Enter to fill in a blank line, and you try
to reread your text, Orca does not show the blank lines. In Gecko navigation
it does.
I use the nightly builds of TB 3.0a2pre and not the recently released 3.0
alpha.
My system is Gutsy and I use Orca 2.23.2 and the latest 3896. No
difference in the behavior explained above.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)