Re: [orca-list] Please help: ReefChat prototype for testing

Hi all

Will thanks for the info :)
this is a good app.

I am testing it with Orca, but the live region where incoming messages
appear, is not read automatically whatever level verbosity I set.

But If I go to options in Reefchat and enable audio, Orca now speaks the
incoming messages.

Now I am not sure If this is a Reefchat issue or Orca one with live
regions.

Anyone has tested it?
Now I am at reefchat lobby channel.

Regards

-
Francisco Javier Dorado MartÃnez (javier tiflolinux org)
Grupo de Usuarios Ciegos y Deficientes visuales de GNU/Linux
http://www.tiflolinux.org

El miÃ, 07-05-2008 a las 10:31 -0400, Willie Walker escribiÃ:
Hi All:

Peter Thiessen is working on a web-based proof concept accessible chat,
ReefChat.  He contacted me about getting people to take a quick look at
http://reefchat.overscore.com and give any feedback, especially on how
he implemented the live regions.  He'll be refactoring the chat this
weekend so any feedback/tips would be very helpful.

Will