Re: [orca-list] date and time as well as system administration with orca?

Hi Will,

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Willie Walker wrote:

Hi Daniel:

Glad you got this working. On a high level note, I acknowledge that it is a pain in the butt for users to have to do this. It should be much easier and users should not need to know Unix command line syntax and such in order to get going. Eventually, I hope we can sort it out.

OK, although, that is what linux is mostly based on (the cmd line).
I'll admit I'm still a brltty user and I use the cli more than gnome, but also really like gnome. So I new what the commands meant, I think my skimming and no braille display caused half the problem.

(Not that that is an excuse)

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/