Re: [orca-list] date and time as well as system administration with orca?

Hi Daniel:

Glad you got this working. On a high level note, I acknowledge that it is a pain in the butt for users to have to do this. It should be much easier and users should not need to know Unix command line syntax and such in order to get going. Eventually, I hope we can sort it out.

Will