Re: [orca-list] Question with Orca verbosity setting

Dear List!

Michael, Will, I would like thank you your answers my question.
I have a suggestion, if possible doing:
In future version of Orca screen reader, possible do the controls and menu items shortcuts sayed automaticaly with Orca, if the verbosity setting was selected (now manual where am I feature sayed this information)?
E.g. If the user press the f10 key, orca now say file.
In future version, Orca saying file, and the file menu shortcut information automaticaly. Manual if I press kp_enter, Orca now say this shortcut information, but automatic mode is good my openion the very beginner users.

It is very big work doing in future versions?

Thanks,

Attila