[orca-list] Orca question with Hardy Beta

Dear List!

If I booting my Ubuntu 8.04 Beta release live cd, selecting language and accessibility setting with screen reader, setting my Orca preferences with preferences window, Orca can not reload the new preferences if I click the Ok button with preferences window.
If I quit with Orca and run Orca again, the new settings have take effect.

Why not reload Orca the new preferenced settings automaticaly if clicked the user tthe Ok button in preOrca preferences window?

It is a very old problem with Ubuntu releases, the Ubuntu 7.10 version is present same problem with Ubuntu live cd's.

Thanks,

Attila