Re: [orca-list] Question with Orca verbosity setting

Dear List!

Will, I have a question with verbosity setting (speech and braille page) with Orca:

I read with gnome2-accessibility-guide this paragraph:
"The verbosity setting determines the amount of information that will be
spoken in certain situations. For example, if it is set to verbose, the
synthesizer will speak shortcut keys for items in pull down menus. When
it is set to brief, these shortcut keys are not announced."

It is very interesting, because my  Orca verbosity setting set to
verbose, but the shorcuts not sayed Orca automaticaly e.g. with pulldown
menus or another controls.
If I pressing enter key with numeric keypad, Orca say this informations e.g. with menu item
or current control shortcut (e.g. file altF).
The qoted gnome2-accessibility-guide documentation paragraph is bug, or this is an Orca bug with verbosity setting preference?
I am using gnome-speech espeak driver.

If Orca not know this feature, possible doing with new feature in future versions (automatic shorcut information saying and writing braille display if the verbosity setting choosed)?

Attila