Re: [orca-list] contacting skype users

Hi Michael:

screen reader. I would hope that should Sun ever drop support for Orca
that we would have a sufficiently strong community to keep the project
going, unlike LSR which I believe is fairly dead now.

One of my goals as the Orca project lead is to eventually not be the Orca project lead. :-) That is, some of the work I do on Orca is to try to keep a growing and thriving community around Orca so that it can survive if any one major player decides to pull out of the game. Having said that, Sun is a wonderful company to work for and I do not see anything that would lead me to believe its dedication to free open source accessibility will waiver.

Will