Re: [orca-list] Browsing Orca

Hi Jason,

Your description sounds plausible, and if it was confirmed by one of the
developers that would be really great.

Maybe we should start a section on the wiki for those who are intrested
in learning about the Orca source, an introduction to developers
section, where anything that might be useful to a new developer is put.
That way they wouldnt have to search through the mail archives for
golden nuggets.

hope this suggestion is reasonable.

Thanks

-Jon