Re: [orca-list] w?

Hi.  I don't see the problems you have with rhythmbox.
It works pretty well here.  I did have issues with the Ubuntu version, and Orca
reading the source list, but that problem was fixed and never happened on Debian.  The other issues you
mention
happened for me over a year ago, but have all been fixed with the newer version.
I notice you seem to have several issues that are specific to you.  You might want to spend some time
figuring out what is broke on your system and fix it.

          Kenny