[orca-list] w?

Hello all,

I've been playing with Rhythmbox as it's one of the nicer media players
I've seen for gnome. However, it's really, really slow! Okay, I
understand that 13129 songs is a lot, but it slows my 3 GHz Athlon64 x2
6000+ system down to a crawl. Is this the same issue that plagues Nautilus?

Also, there are some albums that Orca just won't read when I do an
artist search. And one more thing, changing the volume takes about 2
seconds.

Garrett