Re: [orca-list] miscellaneous Orca comments

The issue with speakup with respect to being included in linux distros
is the fact that it breaks with almost every new kernel version.  This
makes it difficult for a distro maintainer to get it running with the
particular kernel they want to ship.  If speakup could be stabalized
to work across many kernel versions then it would have less of a