am going to try and compile accerciser from source to see if that will
help.

Michael Whapples
On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 09:13 +1100, Bart Bunting wrote:
Chris,

I have tried with the latest orca and ubuntu hardy of a few days back and
accerciser consistently crashed while arrowing up and down the initial list.

I posted to the list but haven't seen any replies as yet.

Regards

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Christopher Moore
Sent: Saturday, 8 March 2008 7:08 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] accerciser and orca

Hello,
I think this question was asked before, but I don't recall seeing an
answer.
Is accerciser useable with orca?  The reason I ask is that I am blind and
would like to help improve the accessibility of some gnome applications.
If the answer is no, then would there be a way to, say, dump the output
from accerciser to a text file which could be reviewed to help diagnose
problems.

Chris